Saturday, August 15, 2009

Milestones...

Well we have successfully made it through our 3rd big milestone! First being a positive pregnancy test, and second making past the first trimester. And now we have made it to the week of vitality (sp)!! YAY!!
The babies are both growing well and each weighed almost a 1.5 pounds last Wednesday! I can't believe how big they are! It was really funny watching the ultrasound because Baby A (we're thinking Bryson) had the body proportions of Antonio- short legs, long torso, and big head! Baby B (Ansley) had my body- little head, short torso, and long legs! Looks like we both might have little mini-me's.
I cannot beleive we are already 25 weeks pregnant! The average pregancy length for twins is between 34-36 weeks so that only leaves us 9-11 more weeks. WOW! I hope I'm ready. I better start my training on how to change a diaper, how to give a baby a bath, and how in the world to breastfeed two =)!

Next milestones:

28 weeks- babies have almost 100% of survival (Sept. 3)
34 weeks- Most likely will not have to go to NICU (Oct. 15)
36-37 weeks- Full term, should be able to breastfeed! (Oct. 29-Nov.4)
November 11- Date they will not let me pass to avoid me going into labor by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment